As a Community Lead, you are integral to the elevated member experience at your Myflexoffice location. You will report to your building each day and will be responsible for ensuring we meet our members’ needs and maintain our Myflexoffice global standards. In addition, you’ll ensure we deliver on our targets for an un-compromised member experience through curated events based on members’ interests, introducing members to each other for business opportunities, and creating a welcoming environment for members and their guests.
In This Role, you will
Membership Engagement & Retention:
- Complete scheduled, quarterly conversations with owned accounts to help them maximize the value of their membership while checking in on all members regularly to understand their ongoing experience;
- Anticipate member and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalize their experience;
- Ensure the proposed solution fully meets the member's needs.
Move-In & Move Out:
- Conduct pre-move-in meetings with all new accounts to ensure a successful move in;
- Complete the New Member Orientation process for all new accounts within the building;
- Curate new member on-boarding materials to provide on move-in day;
- Conduct move out interviews to understand the departing members’ overall experience.
- Conduct building tours set up by the Sales team for prospective members as needed;
- Lead with Sales Team when a member notifies of any desire to have a Growth related conversation (ex. move-out requests, extensions, transfers, etc.);
- Hand-off prospective member sales to Sales Team (walk-ins, current members, guests, etc).
Building Operations And Management
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, Escalating any recurring issues to technical suppliers;
- Know and explain policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues via email, in person, or broadcast;
- Liaise with in-building, third party cleaning companies to ensure space is kept up to standards;
- Track, audit, and organize keys collected and distributed. Manage keycard stock and request new inventory as needed.